Sunday, October 23, 2016

Taking Stock 02

Making |  multiple to do lists in preparation of the upcoming holiday season

Cooking |  Buffalo chicken dip, Pot Roast, and pumpkin muffins

Drinking |  White Claw Lime and a glass of water

Reading |  Study materials for work

Wanting |  a nice hot lattee

Looking |  at these jeans

Playing |  Hipster Cocktail Pandora station

Eating |  Popcorn

Wishing |  I won the lottery so I could do ALL of my shopping!  Haha

Enjoying |  the sound of laughter coming from the family room

Loving |  the spontaneous kisses #wiggydiggy keeps running over and giving me

Needing |  to wash the dishes

Smelling |  Leaves Candle 


Feeling |  Stressed.  Studying always gets me that way


Following |  New healthy eating Pinterest boards

Bookmarking |  Ridiculously expensive homes on Realtor.com

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment