Tuesday, June 6, 2017

#wiggydiggy | 2 1/2!







My handsome boy, you are 2 1/2 years old!  You are smart and so so funny.  I love that you want to snuggle in bed with us every morning before we get up for the day.

I have no clue on height or weight, but I can say that you seem to get taller every time I look at you.

You eat OK.  Your appetite waxes and wanes like mine so I don't push food on you when you aren't hungry.  Though you do eat one bite of veggies at dinner every night #familyrule.   You still love to drink our 'juice', so I know you get plenty of fruits and veggies.

Sleep is still wonderful.  I do wish you'd sleep a little longer in the mornings (6AM wake up) but our morning snuggles are some of my favorite moments of the day.  Your nap is still around 2 hours and your bedtime has seemed to settle closer to 8PM the past few weeks.

You can count to 30!  You know all of your colors, letters, numbers and most shapes.  (I had to google trapezoid, so that may be on me.  Haha)

Potty training went quickly and you've been rocking it these past few months.  Now that it's warmer outside, you love to pee outside!!  Crack me up every time.  You haven't worn a pull up for naps in.....a month?  6 weeks?  It's been a while.  You also wake up dry 90% of the time, but I'm in no rush to totally toss night time diapers just yet.

You are a total sports fanatic and are SO good at golf!  You can swing that club both left AND right handed and nail the ball.  #naturalathlete
That is 100% from your daddy :)

You love basketball and play for a solid 30 minutes every day.  You ask us to play with you every chance you get too.

You have the very best laugh.  I love it so much.

Happy half birthday bug.  We love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment