Friday, September 8, 2017

5 on Friday

Four day work weeks are both a blessing and a curse.
I'm ready for the weekend!

1.
House projects Update

Toy room - check
New doors - check
Current project?
Caulking

We won't be caulking most of the baseboard trim because of new flooring, but YAY, we've finally hit a "finishing" step!


2.
Lipsense Knock-Off

I found an awesome and long-lasting lipstick a few months ago and I'm hooked.  It's the only thing I wear now!

Please excuse the office photos.  #yikes


I love Infinite Petal 080.  That's the color I'm wearing.  It's a natural shade that I can wear every day and goes with everything.

I apply in the morning - ONE COAT!  I use the gloss it comes with throughout the day and I'm scrubbing it off at night when I wash my face.  It comes off pretty easily with my coconut oil and wash cloth.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

3.
The Forest Fires


We are praying for snow.

4.
Hawaii!!

3 1/2 months to go!  Any suggestion on great places to eat at in Kauai?

5.
New Jeans

I'm on the hunt for some great slim fit boyfriend jeans.  Do you have any favorites?
I've read great reviews about Current/Elliot but that price tag, ouch!



1 comment:

  1. How exciting to be going to Hawaii. I went there a few years ago, but to a different part than where you're going. It was such a magical vacation. I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete