Friday, September 15, 2017

Five on Friday - Fall!

I have a cold :(
We had a change in the weather (!!!) and I'm suffering with boxes of kleenex.

1.
Last week I told you we were praying for snow - this week we have snow!

Yes.  That's right.  In the high elevations, snow is falling.  Down here in the valley it's in the 40's and has been raining for two days.  Hallelujah!!
I hope this means forest fire season is over.

2.
With a 40 degree temperature drop, it brings out all the fall clothes.
I picked up these awesome rain boots from Zulily last spring:
You can find them here.  I normally wear a 7 1/2 but I ordered a 7 in these.  They fit perfectly.
And I loved the Zulily price vs. Hunter boots.
I wore them yesterday while I was doing field work and they were perfect.   My feet were warm all day and they cleaned up in a snap!

(I'm also wearing them today.  #outfitrepeater)

3.

I am SO LATE to the Ipsy game and I totally regret it.
(thank you Joslyn.  You always know the best stuff)

$10 a month for beauty products that are curated for ME?!  Uh, YEAH!
I answered the quiz honestly and I was floored at my first bag - all items I'm totally interested in!
Mascara, face masks, lipstick.

I think I'll spend less on makeup with this subscription.
$10 a month is less than I'm spending now just to refill my usual items!

4.


I make this on repeat all fall and winter and it has yet to fail me.

I do need to pick up a real cast iron dutch oven, but my ceramic one has been working just fine.

5.
Gift Giving Season

Taking suggestions of great gifts for a 3 year old boy!

We are currently thinking about the Kids Kindle Fire with some headphones as his BIG gift from us, but we have Birthday AND Christmas in December.

Any great toys your kiddo's loved at 3?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment