Friday, September 29, 2017

5 on Friday

Where did this week go?  Holy buckets.  I feel like I'm stuck a few days behind trying to play catch up.

1.
Our little family headed to Red Lodge/Billings area last weekend.  Our big plans of welcoming fall by driving over the Beartooth Pass were squashed......by snow.





Little boy LOVED our view from the 17th floor.  He spotted every 'Bambulance" and "Fire Fighter' truck that drove by.


2.
The Billings Zoo

I was pleasently surprised by the zoo!  #wiggydiggy loved seeing all of the big animals and the petting zoo.

Also, the playground was a huge hit.  He ran out all of his energy before getting back in the car - 
2 hour car nap for the win!




3.
I did it.  I hired a monthly Cleaning Service.

On Father's Day, #wiggydiggy and I hired out some of the big yard work projects and a weekly mower.  It was such a great investment in our family and extremely affordable.  

With winter coming, I thought it would be a great time to have a good deep clean of the house (all of the projects have kept us in a serious layer of dust......that NEVER GOES AWAY no matter how many times I dust).

I don't regret hiring Jessica for one minute.  Our house has never looked so clean and I have been able to spend more time playing with #wiggyidggy in the evenings vs scrubbing floors!

4.
I'm in desperate need of  hair cut and my gal is on maternity leave.
I'm trying a new place next week, now I just need to find a cut I like!
Current Contenders



I'm loving the long layers with focus around the face.  Maybe I'll go for a color too.....

5.

The last window gets installed next week!  Hallelujah!!
Then we can focus on trimming out the remaining windows!
We can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Hallelujah!!



No comments:

Post a Comment