Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday Five - Hair Favorites


  Happy Friday!!  NEXT WEEK IS THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell which holiday is my favorite?  Haha.

While I was pulling out suitcases to pack for some upcoming trips (!!!) I've realized I've narrowed down my travel sized hair products to my tried and true favorites.
I love passing along great products - why should I keep that a secret!

1.


I've used this off and on for years, but it wasn't until I was teaching myself how to do a blow-out at home that I realized how important a heat protectant was.  I love how this makes my hair feel and look.  So shiny!

2.
Honestly - I buy this at TJ Maxx in bulk.


I love this dry shampoo.  Once I moved to washing every other day I did a lot of research on how to use dry shampoo the best.

My steps for success?
1.  Apply to Clean hair
2. Apply at Night
3. Pull hair into a super high pony (also called Pineappling.  Who knew this was a 'thing'?)
4. Sleep on a silk/satin pillowcase


3.
I bought a three pack on a whim in Sephora one day and now I'm an addict.
There aren't meant to replace your gym hair ties.
Instead, these babies are what I use at night.  I wake up with CREASELESS HAIR!
I even keep one in my car when I want to pull my hair way from my face but not deal with the dreaded hair dent when I get to my destination.


4.



This is SO cheap and it works SO well!  I only use it once a week or so instead of my regular conditioner.  I love how soft it makes my hair and it smells delicious.

5.

I will never go back.
Even my husband refuses to sleep on anything but a silk pillowcase.

There are so many reasons (here's one, another, and another!) to sleep on a silk pillowcase, you're 100% worth it.


What are your tried and true hair products?  I'd love to try something new!


No comments:

Post a Comment