Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween Recap and Happy November!!

 Happy November 1st!!

This is my favorite time of year.
Family, food, and festivities!

Neither Justin nor I are big Halloween fans.  We decorate for fall and that's about it.
However, we live in a HUGE trick or treating area, so we have to buy candy in bulk.

This year we hosted a pumpkin carving party for #wiggydiggy's best buddies.




On Monday his class had their Halloween party.

Our little Husker!

Eating his favorite treat - cupcakes!

Then on Halloween I picked him up early to trick or treat at my work and then Justin's work.
The sweetest part?  That's my pumpkin from the 80's :)

He ADORED my boss's T-Rex!

After dad's work he was D.O.N.E with trick or treating.  He was a much happier camper handing out candy to all of the kiddo's that came to our door.

We did have to take him across the street to our sweetest neighbors.  They packed a special Halloween treat just for him.

We were out of candy by 730, asleep by 8, and woke up to snow!

Welcome November.
We love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment