Monday, November 13, 2017

Weeks 12 and 13

Woo!  Look who saved the dress!  haha
(Note to self - don't take the photo RIGHT after dinner)




Are you shocked?  Because we were.  For a few weeks actually.

After our last loss, we were told we had a 7% chance of a viable pregnancy if we wanted to try again.  We decided not to, so we weren't trying.  God blesses us when we least expect it :)


Current Update:

Weight:  No change yet

Stretch marks: Nothing yet.

Sleep: Bedtime is still early and I'm sleeping well.  Occasionally I have to wake up for a potty break.

Gender: We aren't finding out :)

Movement: Nothing I can feel.

Best moment this week: Hearing the beautiful heartbeat.

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving!  I have food aversion (again.) but I'm hoping that I can put my pregnancy pants to good use.  Haha.

Food cravings: Food aversion is hitting hard over here.  Though pomegranate sounds pretty good right now.

What I miss: Nothing so far.

Symptoms: First trimester nausea is gone and I'm just feeling a bit tired.

Workouts: Pilates classes have ended so I'm hitting the gym a few times a week

Things that suck: BLOAT.  Ugh.  I didn't deal with this symptom so early with #wiggydiggy

Things that don't suck: a tiny bump!  Thank you Pilates classes.  I give all the credit for my stronger abs to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment