Monday, May 14, 2018

40 Weeks!


  How far along:  40 Weeks
It's eviction week!  Baby is scheduled to be born by the 21st (at the absolute latest)  Prayers we go into labor before then

Baby size:  6-8 pounds and 19-21 inches long.

Baby's progress:  Ready to be born!

Weight gain:  25 pounds
I weigh the same as I did when #wiggydiggy was born.  Hallelujah!

Stretch marks:  None!  I give tons of credit to some good genes (thanks mom) and my Burts Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter.  I can't live without that stuff.

Sleep: Rough.  Lots of potty breaks and lot of contractions.

Gender: Not much longer until we find out!!

Movement:  Slowing down as they are running out of room.

Best moment this week: Mother's Day :)  Breakfast in bed, 3 hour nap, lots and lots and lots of walking laps around Costco and Home Depot with no complaints from my guys!

Looking forward to:  This baby arriving!

Food cravings:  Nothing.  Nothing sounds good, I have no appetite and my poor stomach is just smooshed.

Belly Button - In or Out:  Out/flat

Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating too much.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  I'm wearing my 'boat ring' pretty much all the time.

Labor signs: Oh yeah.  Contractions daily.  At my appt today I'm 3 cm dialated!  Woo.

What I miss:  Being able to move quickly.  Jeans that zip and button.  WINE

Symptoms: Baby's head is engaged so I have lots of pelvic/nerve pain.

Workouts: Lots of walking.

Things that suck:  Knowing that labor can start anyday, but also knowing that I have NO CLUE when that day is.  I'm so ready to meet this lil nugget!

Things that don't suck:  Feeling the baby move.  This is the last time I'll ever carry a baby under my heart.  I'm treasuring each moment.

Please note his winter gloves, rain boots, and back pack.  He was preparing to go 'On an Adventure!'


No comments:

Post a Comment