Wednesday, May 2, 2018

38 Weeks

Really annoyed I didn't brush my hair before this photo.  Ugh.

 How far along:  38 Weeks

Baby size:  about 7 pounds and the size of a wintermelon

Baby's progress:  Practicing breathing and putting on the pounds.  Baby can be born any day now!

Weight gain:  25 pounds

Stretch marks:  None!  Hallelujah!

Sleep: Rough.  Lots of potty breaks.

Gender: Not much longer until we find out!!

Movement:  All the time.  BIG movement that everyone can see.

Best moment this week: Pedicure on Sunday.  The massage was heavenly

Looking forward to:  Justin's birthday on Friday!!

Food cravings:  Ugh.  I'm hungry, but can't eat much because I get so full so fast.

Belly Button - In or Out:  mostly out.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Food in general

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  I'm wearing my 'boat ring' pretty much all the time.

Labor signs: 1-2 painful contractions every day.  Braxton Hick all day.  

What I miss:  Pants that zip and button!  Haha.  After 8 months of winter I'm sick and tired of wearing the same thing day in and day out.  Everytime I pull out a spring maternity dress, the weather pulls a 180 and goes back to rain/snow.  BOO.

Symptoms: Contractions, pelvic 'lightening', a big belly.

Workouts: Lots of walking.

Things that suck:  Knowing that labor can start anyday, but also knowing that I have NO CLUE when that day is.  I'm so ready to meet this lil nugget!

Things that don't suck:  Feeling the baby move.  This is the last time I'll ever carry a baby under my heart.  I'm treasuring each moment.

#wiggydiggy at 38 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment