Wednesday, November 26, 2014

38 Weeks


How far along:  38 Weeks

Baby size: Size of a pumpkin!

Baby's progress:   Baby has really plumped up and now has a really good grasp.  Baby is ready for life outside my belly!

Weight gain: 15 pounds.

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear.  Morning is Burt's Bee's Mama Bee's and evening is Burt's Bee's vitamin E oil.

Sleep:  Still good!  Everyone keeps asking how I'm sleeping and it's making me nervous that I'm sleeping so well.  Though, I've always been a great sleeper.  Hand me a pillow and I can nap anywhere.

Gender: SURPRISE!!!

Movement: Big movement, whole body rolls and stretches

Best moment this week: Work Baby shower

Looking forward to:  Thanksgiving!!  Yay for four day weekends!!

Food cravings:  Dr. Pepper.  

Belly Button - In or Out:  It's flat now.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  No

Wedding Rings - On or Off:   On

Labor signs:  Still irregular Braxton Hicks. 

What I miss:  Salami and cheese sandwiches.  Red wine while watching Christmas movies.

Symptoms: Besides this huge belly?  I'm doing pretty dang good.

Workouts: Just walking.  If I push myself too hard I start having more Braxton Hicks.

Things that suck:  Having to pee every time I stand up, getting a cold this close to my due date.

Things that don't suck:  Knowing this baby is going to be here soon!!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Must be a small pumpkin, because your tummy barely looks the size of a pumpkin! You loo beautimous ;)

    ReplyDelete