Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday 5

-One-
I'm swamped at work this week getting ready for maternity leave.  Each night before I head home I type up a list of things that need to be done if I don't come in the next day.  Just a TAD stressful. :/


-Two-
It's beginning to look like Christmas at our home!  I have left some Thanksgiving decor up until after my favorite holiday.





-Three-
J and I are holding off on ordering family stockings until BabyWigs arrives.  We want them to be embroidered with their name and I can't order it until I know what their name is.  Here are our top contenders so far:
Pottery Barn

Pottery Barn

PersonalCreations.com


-Four-
All of my Christmas shopping will be done online this year - on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.  With a baby arriving in 2-3 weeks, my last thought is going shopping with crowds of others.  And all of my shopping will be done through Ebates.

If you have never heard of, or never used, Ebates before, you NEED to sign up.  Last year my check was close to $100 for just my Christmas shopping.  The deals and specials are awesome at this time of year!  I love getting paid to shop online. (and they track coupons and sales for you.  One stop shop.)


-Five-
I haven't been hit with 'nesting'.  I think this is partly due to the fact that I have tendencies similar to nesting every weekend.  I love to clean my house.  I love to vacuum, dust, organize and make it smell good.  Drives J batty sometimes when I'm pulling the vacuum out for the third time in a week - but it's my stress reliever.

-Six-
J and I are working on a fun new house project this weekend!  I can't wait to show you next week.  We've been slowing down with projects so we could focus on getting ready for baby.  Now that we've checked the last item off our 'to do' list, we are excited to get back to house projects!!


Linking up
September Farm
Farmers Wife
A Blonde Ambition




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment