Wednesday, September 19, 2018

#biggywigs - 4 Months

#biggywigs | 4 MONTHS





nicknames | Love Monkey, Chunky Monkey, Baby, Baby Cakes, Sweet Pea

weight | 20 lbs 5 oz and 26 1/2 inches tall!  To put it in perspective, your brother weighed 20 lbs 5 oz at 12 months.

size |  s
ize 4 diapers.  Mostly 18 month clothes (sob!).  You have rolls for days.  I love it :) I do believe your speedy growth is starting to taper off. (fingers crossed)  I'm still in shock that you are SO BIG.


sleep | 
 Nap times aren't quite consistent, but you are sleeping about 4 times during the day.   Bedtime is 7:30ish.  You wake around 1:30 and 5:30 to nurse.  You wake up for the day around 645 or so.

eats | Still 100% breastmilk.  Bottles are about 3 oz.  You eat at 530AM, 830/9 AM, 1115 PM, 230 PM, 530PM, nightcap at 730 PM, 130 AM, 530 AM and start all over again.

loves |  
Your mama and daddy.  Big brother is still one of your favorite people to stare at.  You love being tickled and your snail toy.  You prefer to be held upright and you are trying so hard to sit upright as well.

dislikes |  
Hungry, full diapers, and wanting to sleep but not having a blanket.  You also DO NOT like loud noises.

firsts |  Starting School!  You and #wiggydiggy are in the same building and I love knowing you are both 2 minutes away.   You rolled over from your tummy to your back a few times, but nothing consistent.  Won't be long until you're rolling everywhere!


Mama |  You are such a fun and happy boy!  I love our lunchtime snuggles and I'm trying so hard to keep you in your pack n play at night.  If I do, you only wake once.  If I put you next to me, we're up multiple times for a quick snack and some snuggles.  You are trying so hard to roll over and you are so fun to play with.  #wiggydiggy is the only one who can get you to belly laugh with his silly faces.  They are my favorite moments.

I love you so much munchkin.


Daddy |  You are still our “big boy” ever growing but now you are much more chatty.  I love your pensive look that gives way to a glorious smile every morning when you wake up.  I love our morning cuddles in the bed while mommy is in the shower.  I love how you grip my finger and won’t let go.  I love how you fixate on #wiggydiggy when he is playing by you absorbing all that you see.  You are so loved and your mom and I are so lucky to have you in our lives.  I love you son!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment