Monday, March 11, 2019

Weekend Review

Negative temps are (mostly) behind us!

We had a wonderful weekend soaking up the sunshine and catching up with friends we haven't seen in months (thanks cooties)

 My favorite view these days - his tush as he crawls away to explore :)

Little Man was so excited to see his buddy that he had to wait outside!
The boys were SO BUSY that I never even got a picture.

I had a last minute, urgent, shopping trip with a girl friend Saturday night.  She was in need of a particular item and wanted my eyes to help.  In the process I found myself a pair of shoes at one of our stops at TJ Maxx.
Now I'm ready for warm weather so I can rock them!


Second playdate on Sunday!

 My in-laws came over for Sunday dinner.
I captured this photos of #biggywigs holding his dad and grandpas hands during dessert.
😍

Bedtime laughs

We prep for Daylight Saving Time starting the Thursday before.  In the spring we start pushing the bedtime routine back a half hour, then a full hour.  Come Sunday morning, we're on our regular schedule.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am usually so on top of DST prep but this year it 100% snuck up on me. Looking like we'll be late to everything for the next week or two, hahah!

    ReplyDelete