Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Happy Spring!

Another season has begun!

Happy First Day of Spring!!

We are still under snow, but the roads are finally more dry than wet/snow covered.  I "washed" my truck yesterday because I was tired of cleaning my coat every night from brushing up against it.  I went with the cheapest option at the car wash because....well it's going to be filthy again before I know it!  That 4 feet of snow has to go somewhere...

Sleep training has bombed.  I think it's because he's teething something awful.  Then again, that's my best guess.

This weekend he started waking every few hours again.  Tylenol and Ibuprofen are only doing so much.  Justin and I are slowly dying from sleep deprivation.
Pray this is a short phase and he'll go back to sleeping better ASAP.

The boys are having so much fun at school.  I love their new mobile app.  I get so many fun photos from their teachers.

Both my boys boycotted their bottles early.  This time I skipped trying lots of sippy cups and went straight to the Munchkin 360.  I bought the trainer cups (7 oz) for #biggywigs since we only have the larger 10 oz cups without handles at home.  He's doing great drinking water out of his cup!!

He also loves drinking with a straw, but blows bubbles half the time. (and the food that ends up in the water....gross)


Eating his favorite snack - PUFF PUFFS


#wiggydiggy is really into drawing people and animals now!  I love his self portrait :)
I have a special photo hanging on my door at work of our whole family inside our house. 💓

Now that the driveway is dry, Justin and #wiggydiggy spend lots of time outside after dinner soaking up the sunshine and playing in the snow.
Our temps have been in the 30s and 40s and it won't be much longer before we can see our yard again.

#biggywigs has just about outgrown his bathtub seat.  Joint bath time isn't happening as often because #wiggydiggy needs more water than #biggywigs can sit in unsupported.


Hopefully in another month or two they can both be in the bath again without the seat.  They LOVE joint bath time.

Life is in such a busy, fun, exhausting season right now.  I'm really looking forward to this spring and summer.  #biggywigs should be walking soon and I can't wait to get us outside into the sunshine every day.






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment