Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Greatest Help of All

For 12 days, we were fortunate enough to have my mom stay with us.  I honestly don't know what I would have done without her.  Having her here gave J and I the chance to spend all of our time with our son and not worry about anything else.  

She grocery shopped.
She did the laundry.
She cooked.
She cleaned.
She vacuumed.
She watched #wiggydiggy sleep so I could shower.
She sat and talked.
But most of all.....
she was just here.




#wiggydiggy is named after my brother, her first-born.  It was extremely special to have her love on her grandson.

When she left, there were lots of tears (and occasionally there are still a few.....) but we are so excited to know that she'll be back in a few months!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment