Friday, April 21, 2017

5 on Friday - Beauty Finds

It's Friday!!  YAY!!!

Justin has been super busy this week preparing for a fundraiser tonight, so #wiggydiggy and I have a date night tonight :)

While I'm counting down the hours until my hot date, I wanted to share some fun beauty finds I've been trying out.


First Up - Que Bella Face Masks
I found these at Target, but you can buy them online in lots of places
I've been wanting to try some face masks, and this was the best way for me to try a bunch out!
Individual masks are anywhere from $2-$5.  Every single one I've tried I have loved.  My favorite was a 24k Gold Mask that made my skin feel like silk.

2)
Dry Bar Detox Dry Conditioner

Now that I'm two months into skipping washes, I've realized that some days I need a bit more extra help to keep my hair looking good.  I saw this when I was checking out at Ulta and decided to give it a whirl.  The smell is good but STRONG.  I noticed immediately it helped with the dry frizz at the ends of my hair.  I'm definitely going to keep this product around!

3)
Yes to Tomatoes Charcoal Mask
A girl friend sent me this for my birthday and I have had so much fun with it!  I already had purchased a few Que Bella masks so I waited a while before using it.

The attached spatula is so nice to help apply even layers, but make sure you put it on thick enough!  My first try was too thin and a pain in the butt to get off.


I only use this mask on my T-Zone. because it really goes after your pores.  Gross.  Also awesome.

4)
This is my favorite Amazon find:
Caetle Beauty Blender
 only $1.99 plus free shipping!!

If you've ever wanted to try a Beauty Blender, go this route instead!!!  I found quite a few at TJ Maxx, but none beat the $1.99 price tag.  Shipping can take a while so I like to order a few at a time.  I will never put my foundation on any other way again.

5)

I'll be honest, I thought the idea behind this was great.  The execution however?  I'm not a fan.
I ordered the travel size thinking it would be a good alternative for my evening face routine while I was on the road.  I even made sure to pack extra cotton pads and cotton balls.  I used Every.Single.One. and my face still wasn't clean of makeup!  I don't wear heavy makeup at all, so this was extremely frustrating to me.

I ended up using my normal face wash (coconut oil) and this became my eye makeup remover.  It doesn't remove all of my eye makeup so once this bottle is done, it won't be re purchased.






Image may contain: text

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment