Friday, April 6, 2018

5 on Friday - Spring?

 It's a Winter Wonderland outside.


If only I had Christmas music playing......

With Spring taking a break this year, I'm crossing my fingers that at least summer still wants to show up!  My current "spring" loves:

1.
Baby Showers
At least they are Spring Themed!  haha


These are the only photos I took at my co-worker shower this week.  One gal made homemade curry and rice.  It was SO GOOD.  I may or may not have had fourths.  Then eaten it for lunch the next two days........
I did :)

2.
Spring Clothes

Not for me of course!
From Target

I was gifted a few sizes of these cute oatmeal and mint colored pajamas.  They are so cute!
I can't wait for this lil nugget to get here so I they can wear them :)

3.
Spring Shoes

I have to share them just one.more.time.

They are beyond comfortable.  I try to wear them every chance I get (though it's been hard with all the dang snow on the ground)

4.
Spring Meals
Its been hard to move away from all of our fall and winter staples with snow falling every week, but I'm trying to incorporate a few new flavors into our weekly routine.

We had a sunny and warm-ish day last week.
And by warm-ish, I'm talking low 40's.
So we grilled up some burgers.  First time the grill was turned on in months.

Other than burgers I've hit a wall.
Help a girl out?  Any fun new recipes to try?

5.
Spring Lust Item

New Patio furniture
Hello pretty :)


So now I'm on the hunt for a more affordable dupe.
Though, with the harsh weather of Montana, I'm thinking white may not be the best decision.
Decisions, decisions.

I hope your Spring is a bit warmer and a bit greener!


1 comment: