Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday 5

 Five Favorite Pinterest Pins:

1.
New dish



I have to skip the pepper because #wiggydiggy doesn't like the 'sprinkles' on the chicken.
It's such a fast meal!  I serve it over pasta with steamed veggies on the side.  I have a feeling I'll be making this at least every other week this summer.


2.
Postpartum Outfit



You know you're reaching the end of pregnancy when you start to day dream about pants that button and zipper.....

3.
Herb Garden


It's almost time to plant!  I love all of the blue pots.  I think it's time to try some herbs this year.

4.
New Living Room Rug


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this rug from Rugs USA.  I think it will be the perfect update for our living room.

5.
Maternity Pictures


We have photos this weekend, and this pose just bring tears to my eyes.  So so sweet.

Happy Friday Friends!!




3 comments:

  1. That chicken looks so good! I am always looking for new recipes so I will have to check this one out. That maternity pic is melting my heart. I took a similiar one with my first son when I was pregnant with my second. Boy does that bring back memories. Have a great weekend capturing those beautiful pictures! Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit--so classic. And that rug is gorgeous. I'm going to Rugs USA to look for some entryway rugs right. now. And that pose is SO sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have matching rugs! I love Rugs USA. Best quality rugs! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete