Friday, June 1, 2018

5 on Friday - Current Necessities

It's a new stage of life around here :)
I know that this current chapter is short lived, though it's all encompassing.  These are the few essential items that help make this time easier.

1.


I used a Moby wrap with #wiggydiggy and loved it.  However the fabric is too thick for my spring baby.  I ordered the natural and grey striped one (in the photo) and it is SO soft.  I wear #babywigs often :)

2.
Next up might be a bit TMI
Unless you're a mom.

Thinnest, most comfortable ones out there.
If you have to wear a pad for weeks - might as well be comfortable ones!


3.


I love my glass bottle!  I keep this one and two others full at all times.  Nursing makes me extremely thirsty and the straw makes it possible to drink hands free.

4.
Nursing Cami's

I have two kinds.  The first are leftovers from #wiggydiggy.  They aren't my favorite (bottoms are too stretched out/flared out) but they get the job done while I'm at home.
The other is the Medela Slimming Nursing Cami.
I love how this one fits and washes up.
If fits great under other tops too.

5.


This is AMAZING!!

It was a Mother's Day gift and it has become the favorite gift of the year.  For both Justin and myself!
I've been running 'Ruby' twice a day on weekdays so that she can learn our floor plan inside and out before I go back to work.  We have a single story home and Ruby can get every room (except the sunken living room) in one battery charge now.

The surprising benefit of the Roomba has been how tidy we've become.  We can't leave things on the floor to block her path, so Justin and I make sure to pick up before bed and in the morning everyday.  Our carpets are clean and our house is neat!

It's also one less chore I have to figure out how to do :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment