Wednesday, October 24, 2018

A Hair Affair

There's been a lice breakout at #wiggydiggy's school.
AGAIN.

This is the second one this month.  UGH.
By breakout, I mean more than one child has been sent home with confirmed lice.

The first breakout included FOUR CLASSROOMS.  FOUR!  This breakout is just #wiggydiggy's class and the adjoining class (they share a great room).
So......
I'm terrified of lice.

We've been checking him after his bath every night and school has been checking every morning and so far, we've been in the clear.  However, I knew that on Monday, he played with, wrestled, and hugged the child who was sent home on Tuesday.
So we shaved his head.


I'd rather be sad over his bald head for a few weeks instead of treating lice!
He LOVES his haircut (because he looks like Daddy) and was so excited to show it off at school today.

I'm going to miss his thick head of hair and his super cute haircut for a little while.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment