Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Weekend in photos

We are quickly wrapping up the flooring!  WOO!


Justin had Monday off (thanks Columbus) and he spent the day putting our baseboard trim in.  He still has a bit to do, but it looks so good.



Saturday morning #biggywigs and I ran a few errands.
First up was to a girlfriends house to drop some baby clothes off.
My 4 1/2 month old is handing down size 12 month clothes to her 11 month old.
Please stop growing #biggywigs
She treated us to some homemade goodies!!
The pumpkin roll and sugar cookies were gone in less than 24 hours.  DELICIOUS.

After naps, we headed off to #wiggydiggy's best friends birthday party. 

Sunday we had a blast at church.  I volunteered in the nursery and it was a baby haven!  All 4 month old boys too :)
Then we came home and cleaned the house. #boring
I'd say we're about 90% done.  We still have some rugs and furniture coming from Wayfair and Overstock.  I cannot wait to take photos of the finished product.

Now I just need to decide what light fixtures and fans I want.  Decisions, decisions.

Happy Tuesday!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment