Monday, October 15, 2018

#biggywigs - 5 Months

#biggywigs | 5 MONTHS



nicknames | Big Boy, Chunky Moneky, Monkey, baby

weight | I'm guessing 21 pounds and 27" long

size | I can tell you are getting longer, but not putting as much weight on.  You are in size 4 diapers and wear 18 month clothes.  The legs and arms are a big long, but you need the torso length and your delicious chunky thighs need the leg room :)

sleep | 
Pretty decent.  You sleep a solid 5-6 hours each night, then nurse every 3 hours after that until morning.   If i'm lucky I'll get an 8 hour stretch!  I did sleep train you on your naps this month.  You used to sleep in your mamaroo or car seat, but I made an effort to start putting you in your crib for naps.  I don't have plans to move you from our room at night....yet.

eats | Still 100% breast milk.  This month I'm going to start introducing food to you.  You seem interested in everything I'm eating, so this will be fun!!

loves |  You love being held by mama and playing with your big brother.   Anything you can shove in your mouth is your favorite activity.  You get so angry if you can't fit it in!  Your favorite toy is your snail.

dislikes |  You hate being tired.  You also hate being hungry.  You don't like being in a car seat if the car is parked and you don't like other babies crying.

firsts |  Not really a whole lot this month.  We took family pictures the day before you turned 5 months old, went to a birthday party, and moved you into your convertible car seat.  You found your feet, and try to eat them at every opportunity.  You also try SO HARD to sit up.

Momma |  You at such a snuggle bug!  I love cuddling up to you at night when you're nursing and I just breathe in your delicious smell.  You are so animated these days!  All of your facial expressions, noises and giggles are the soundtrack my day is set too.  Your big brother is your favorite person and you love when he comes to play with you.  I am so happy you're the final piece of our family's puzzle.  You fit completely.

Daddy |  
You are 5 months old today!!  You are growing like a weed lengthwise.  Seeing you in 18 month clothes is insane.  You are so happy and your laugh is amazing!  Although it seems only Mommy and #wiggydiggy can get you to fully laugh.  I love making eye contact with you and seeing your big smile light up your face.  It makes my day!  it has been so fun watching you grow and I can’t wait to see all the fun new things you will be doing/learning this next month as you continue to grow and develop.  I love you so much son!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment