Friday, October 5, 2018

5 on Friday - Beauty Product Update

Over the past few years I've written about things I love, or new products I'm trying.

I'm always curious if other bloggers are still using their recommended products months and even years down the road.

1.
My first Friday Faves from 2015:
I still love They're Real Mascara, but I've been buying L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara because it's cheap and I love how it makes my lashes look.


2.
I stopped using Coconut oil as a face wash (even though I loved how it made my skin feel and look).  A plumber friend was over working on our pipes and mentioned that he's had a lot of jobs cleaning out bathroom sinks from the 'coconut glob'.  I quit cold turkey.

Instead I wash my face with my Make Up Remover Cloth (or it's dupe) at night before starting my routine.  In the morning I use Cetaphil Face Soap

3.

So far, I'm enjoying it!  I do feel like my complexion is brighter, but that's the only thing I've noticed so far.  I hope to see some improvement in fine lines here soon ;)

4.
Everything from this post.

My favorite dry Shampoo is Klorane, but that price....ouch.
I'll stick with Batiste for everyday use and save my Klorane for special occasions.

5.

Two dentist appointments post starting quip usage, and they are amazed at the state of my teeth.  At my last cleaning the hygienist said "what are you doing?! You barely have ANY plaque."
My dentist looked up their website while I was there and ordered her own!  She loves her electric toothbrush, but the replacement head cost was more than a year's worth of replacement heads and batteries from quip.

If you like electric toothbrushes, or you're in the market for a new brush, I cannot recommend quip enough.  Both consumer and dentist approved :)

*this includes my referral link, where I can get $5 of a refill.*

Happy Friday!

Love,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment