Friday, March 13, 2020

Five on Friday

Whew.  We survived the week!
I'm out of town training so I'm hoping I can get home quickly.  My parents are in town for the weekend!

1.
It's Cold and Flu Season

Stop panicking and buying hand sanitizer and toilet paper.
Just wash your D@mn Hands!

2.
Master Bathroom Remodel!
We are in the process of deciding what we want.  This is the shower insert that Justin wants
The accent tile is totally customizable, so of course I want lighter colors vs the dark shown.

I have my eye on this style of shower door

This isn't a traditional sliding shower door - only one side can open.
Which I didn't realize would be so dang hard to find.  Boo.

3.
Tortiseshell
It snuck up on me, but I don't hate it!
I had this phone case on my old Iphone 7, but waited until just recently to order it for my XR.

My new apple watch band.  It is SO lightweight and goes with everything.  LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

I have these blue light glasses in my Amazon shopping cart.  I dropped my current ones and they just don't sit the same on my face now.

4.
Hunt for a new backpack

I have a cheap backpack.  Justin has a North Face one I've borrowed when traveling with kids before.  I have no need for a "diaper backpack".  What I need is an updated 'adult' backpack that can double as a commuter bag.

I'm traveling to Canada in May (fingers crossed international travel is still allowed then) and I also travel frequently for work.  I keep thinking a slick backpack would be more efficient than my travel tote.
Thoughts?  Feedback?

This is what I'm currently looking at:


5.
The touch of gold

Hello 1980's, good to see you again.
hahaha.

Gold is back.....at least in my office!
Just like tortiseshell, it snuck up on me.  Now I have a gold mousepad, gold stapler and tape dispenser, gold file holder, gold mirror, and wall art holder. (all found at Hobby Lobby except the mouse pad).







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment