Friday, March 6, 2020

5 on Friday - Whoops

I didn't realize it had been so long since I updated!  I have some great memories to recap, so I'll be busy getting everything documented :)

1.
Great Day!

I started my day off great - went for a drive (and drove!!) my friends new Tesla.   The features are amazing and it feels like a spaceship, but I'm in no rush to get rid of my SUV anytime soon :)

I'm ready to kick off the weekend.  #wiggydiggy has a buddy spending the night tonight and I have a To Do list a mile long.  Thankfully half of the list is picking up fun things!  I moved offices (again....I know) and I went all out making it my own space.  I never felt settled in the 4 years in my previous office, so I took last weekend to organize and decorate.  I just need a few finishing touches and my home away from home will be a new oasis for me.

2.
New cami from Target

Many many years ago I worked at The Limited in Lincoln, NE.  I still have some suits and cami from them - the quality is great.  However, after 10 years the cami's are starting to reach end of life.
I threw this cami into my Curb Side pick up order as a last resort.

I AM IN LOVE.  Reminds me 100% of the Limited cami - only a little longer!!!  Pure perfection.  So now I need a few more :)  Especially since I wear cami's almost every day.

3.
Adorable watch band


I can thank April Robson for this recommendation.  I like my skinny silicone watch bands, but wanted something a little chicer - this fits the bill.  And it is SO light weight!

4.
New Couch!

We've talked about updating our Family Room couch off and on for the past year or so.

Then we went to Costco one day and BAM.  This couch was on display.

Two weeks later - it was on sale!

Technically is wasn't on sale - just mis-marked, but we were given the sale price.
So I listed our current couch and sold it that night

This is the only photo I could find!  Ha

Once #biggywigs no longer needs the rocking chair in his room, it'll move out next to the new couch.
(and hopefully the make shift fireplace guard will go away too ;) )


Now I just need to find end tables I like......

5.
This post


2016!!  That's how long our master bathroom has been missing drywall.
I kept pushing it off because I wanted to get other parts of the house done.  Especially redoing the guest bathroom flooring THREE times and new flooring in the rest of the house.

But enough is enough.  It's been 3 and a half years.

Our handyman came out yesterday to look over the project and discuss everything we wanted done.  We have to order new windows, new shower surround and doors, new light fixtures and a new counter top this month!  YAY!!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment