Friday, March 21, 2014

5 on Friday

Linking up today.

~ONE~
It's SPRING!!!  And snowing :(  But I'm busting out the spring colors despite the weather.
Top - Tommy  Hilfiger
Denim - J Crew
Shoes - Sperry (smiliar)


~TWO~
We've been trucking along with the house.  Had a meeting yesterday for window measurements.  It's looking like the new front door and some windows will be here before we know it!

~THREE~
Barre class starts Monday.  I'm terrified.

~FOUR~
I made cake balls for the first time on St. Patrick's Day.  I made the rookie mistake and doubled the recipe.  In frustration I doubled the size just so I could get through them faster.  Then I pawned them off on my co-workers :)



~FIVE~
I traded my half day for yesterday because we have a board meeting today.  I'm conditioned to take a nap about 3 on Fridays.  This afternoon has been hard.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment