Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Home Updates - Odd N Ends

For those of you (Hi Aunts and Mom!) that are interested........

We've made a few small changes that haven't warranted their own blog post but I still want to document the changes before I do a final room reveal.

Painted the kitchen ceiling to match the walls - Behr Malted Milk.
Horrible Photos - I know.  I'll have better ones when we do a kitchen reveal.


Started painting the family room and we took the door down to put in storage.  White trim coming soon!

New light fixture in the half bath!!  Can't wait to do the final reveal.

Seriously - the photos are bad.  But I take quick ones in the midst of projects to keep for our records.  Sorry!


The Kitchen Backsplash is done.  I can't find the name now, but I'll update when I do.  It's no longer sold on-line by Home Depot and it was a killer Black Friday find.  We bought everything they had and it was just enough for the kitchen.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment