Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Laundry Room Refresh

While we were waiting on the second set of closet doors to arrive, J decided that it would take no time at all to update the laundry room cabinets.

We took down the brown cabinetry (which J will use in the garage) and quick painted the wall to match the existing room.  I really loved this inspiration from Pinterest:

We picked up standard white cabinets from Home Depot and the hardware from Lowe's.  After building the shelves in the family room, I really liked the idea of using pipes for the hanging rack and adding in a shelf above the water valves.
Before we added the hanging rack and shelf



The finished product took a few hours to complete and really brightened the space up!  Laundry is easily one of my favorite chores and now I really love my laundry space.

I'm currently debating if I want a sign or print to put on the opposite wall; or if I want to put a drying rack up.




We are planning on replacing our backdoor this spring.  I have a bit of patchwork to do on the wall but I'm waiting for warmer weather so I can keep the back door open to speed up the process.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment