Monday, November 14, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

So on Friday this happened:


Yes, I know it's November.  It's earlier than I'd like, but the timing was perfect.

1.  #wiggydiggy had school but neither Justin or I worked.  That meant we could decorate without a toddler around!
2. We are busy every weekend from now until December 17th.  And with his 2nd birthday on the 3rd, and his party on the 10th, I'd rather get the decorations up now.
3.  Thanksgiving is still my favorite holiday.  So it doesn't distract from that at all.  AT ALL.

In other weekend events:
See that bike helmet next to him?  He wears it everywhere.  It's the cutest thing.


We picked his Christmas present!  Justin is off to Home Depot for supplies.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love Christmas decorations! Great job! The helmet kills me- so cute!

    ReplyDelete