Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Recap

Thanksgiving was quiet this year.
#wiggydiggy and I missed dinner.  The family wanted to sit down to eat at 1:00, which fell smack dab in the middle of his nap.  Justin and I tried to keep him going, but at 11:30 he was Mr. Cranky Pants, so we fed him lunch (PB&J for the win!) and he crashed.

Justin ate dinner with his family (brother, sis in law, 4 nieces, and his mom) and the little man and I headed over once he woke up.

It was a bit depressing that I only ate one small plate and had no left overs!  Oh well, my waist line thanks me.  I also plan to make a repeat of Thanksgiving dinner on Christmas.
And YAY for a Cowboys win!!!

I barely took any pictures of the whole weekend since we were potty training.  But here are a few gems:

Wearing his "football"helmet, holding his football, golf ball, and screwdriver, watching football.
My boy in a single photo.


Finally picked the tile!



A Whole30 inspired lunch

post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a bummer about thanksgiving! I hate that lots of holidays and fun events always end up scheduled right during nap time!

    ReplyDelete