Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Long Weekend

I ended up having a 5 day weekend.  Justin is currently having a 4 day weekend.
After 5 days cooped up in the house with #wiggydiggy, I am so excited to be back at work today.

Thanks Influenza A.
Not.


Poor bug :(  It broke my heart how badly he felt.  Nothing but cuddles for four days straight.

Poor nugget felt the absolute worst Friday and Saturday.  He has bursts of energy now, but they are quickly followed by coughing fits and the need to lay down for a bit.

(Can I mention how much I hate our floors?  I hate them.  HATE THEM)

He's had more screen time than we normally allow.  However, that's the perk of being sick.  We are loving the new Kindle Fire that #wiggydiggy recieved for Christmas.  I did have to spend a solid 30 minutes going through and setting parental settings on apps and videos.
Yes, I know, we're strict.  He's only allowed a very limited number of shows and apps.  I love the timer feature too.  He already knows that when he gets the 'orange screen' his time is up.

I'm so grateful that the only symptom I had was a head cold.  Tamiful seems to have knocked it down and Justin lucked out with no symptoms at all.

I have big plans to Lysol the entire house again tonight.

Fingers crossed that our little guy is back to his normal self by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment