Wednesday, January 17, 2018

23 Weeks

 

How far along:  23 weeks

Baby size:  size of a grapefruit

Baby's progress:  facial features are filling out

Weight gain:   5-7 pounds.  Even while sick I feel like I ate my weight in ice cream this past weekend.

Stretch marks:  None

Sleep: With #wiggydiggy sick, I've been up a few times every night all week.

Gender: Coming to a hospital near us this May!

Movement:  Pretty consistent kicks/hits throughout the day. 

Best moment this week: Naps, naps and more naps!

Looking forward to:  It's BIRTHDAY MONTH!  Bring on the cake all.month.long.

Food cravings:  No cravings.  I am eating now, but it's never a whole lot.  I'm getting full very quickly.
Though, I want ice cream every night - Haagen=Dazs Java Chip please and thank you.

Belly Button - In or Out:  Flat.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cooking meat.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On.

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss:  Sleeping on my stomach

Symptoms: Growing pains (round ligament pain), potty breaks

Workouts: Nothing really this week, but I have big plans to hit the gym every day at lunch this week.

Things that suck:  Sick while pregnant.  The W.O.R.S.T.

Things that don't suck:  Spending 4 days in bed with my baby boy.  Even though he was sick, it was so nice to cuddle and nap with my little bug.

23 weeks with #wiggydiggy
(holy crap I was blonde!)

No comments:

Post a Comment