Wednesday, August 13, 2014

23 Weeks



How far along:  23 weeks

Baby size:  A large mango - over 11 inches and 1 pound

Baby's progress:  Baby is listening and reacting to sounds.  Baby's movements can be seen moving my stomach

Weight gain:   1 pound

Stretch marks:  Many prayers these stay away.  I'm still in LOVE with my Mama Bee's.  

Sleep: Over the past week I've started to wake up a few times during the night.  I'm able to fall back asleep but I'm having a hard time sleeping past 7AM.

Gender: Check back in December!

Movement:  Big movements!  Justin can feel most everything now and even big movements can be seen under my clothes.

Best moment this week: Decorating and organizing the nursery!  Its so nice to look in the door and see the room mostly ready for the baby.  

Looking forward to: Our upcoming babymoon :)

Food cravings: There is nothing that I HAVE to have this VERY minute.  I keep waiting for an insane craving to hit.  I still lean towards salty food and salads.

Belly Button - In or Out:  In, but much shallower.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  The smell of cooking meat is still putting me off. 

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On. Thankfully we never got it re-sized and it's a touch loose.  

Labor signs: No and I'm hoping they stay away for at least the next 14 weeks.

What I miss:  Nothing really.  I feel great, my mood is upbeat and I'm loving being pregnant.

Symptoms: This big bump!  I keep forgetting that it's there and I'm running into things!

Workouts: Walks at work and home in the evenings and home workouts with weights.

Things that suck:  Tears.  My mom leaving and Robin Williams passing away the same day made for a wet Monday evening.

Things that don't suck:  My mood!  Happiness is contagious, which makes me happier every day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment