Thursday, August 21, 2014

15 Minute Easy Dinner!

I'm trying to work my way through my Eat, Drink and Be Merry Pinterest Board.  Justin and I need a few more meals to add to our rotation during the week and now that I have my appetite (kinda) back, it's been fun to experiment with new dishes.

This week I made Creamy Balsamic Chicken and it was a hit!  Definitely going to add it to our keeper list.

You need:
chicken tender or chicken breasts cut up - 1 lb
Seasoning of your choice - I used salt, pepper, thyme and a dash of garlic
1 jar Alfredo sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar



Season the chicken and toss it in a pan to brown it.

Set the browned chicken aside and lower the heat.  Pour in the Alfredo sauce and balsamic vinegar and stir on low heat until mixed.  Then add the chicken back in and cover.

Serve with pasta, rice or steamed veggies!

Even my picky husband cleaned his plate :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment