Wednesday, August 27, 2014

25 Weeks



How far along:  25 weeks

Baby size:  Baby weighs a pound and half and is about the size of a rutabaga or head of cauliflower

Baby's progress:  Baby is growing more hair and beginning to put on some fat.

Weight gain:   2 pounds over pre-pregnancy weight!  

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear.  I've started adding Burt's Bees vitamin E oil at night too.

Sleep: This week has been iffy.  I can't seem to stay in a deep sleep all night.  But I'm still waking up relatively rested, so I'm going to count it as a win for now.

Gender: Check back in December!

Movement:  Big movements!  It's fun to watch my stomach jump with a kick or punch from baby.

Best moment this week:  Figuring out that all of those consistent 'little kicks' for the past few weeks have actually been hiccups!  I laughed for a good 10 minutes when it dawned on me that the small consistent 'kicks' I had been feeling every once in a while were just a bit TOO consistent.

Looking forward to: This weekend.  Long weekend + babymoon = happy Wigen's.

Food cravings: Not really.  But I'm really wanting a salad today....

Belly Button - In or Out:  In, but it's doing this half in/half out thingy at the top of my belly button.  Justin gets a kick out of seeing my belly button these days.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Random nausea.  Nothing strong enough to get me sick, but enough to keep my appetite at bay when it hits.  Thankfully its only showing up once or twice a week for short periods of time.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On. Thankfully we never got it re-sized and it's a touch loose.  

Labor signs: No and I'm hoping they stay away for at least the next 12 weeks.

What I miss:  Fall Beer:  Pumpkin beer, Oktoberfest, Dark Ale's, Cider.  YUMMO.  I think I'll be buying some near the end of fall to keep on had once baby arrives.....

Symptoms: I had my glucose test this morning.  It wasn't nearly as horrible as I had been warned.  It tasted like flat orange crush and I didn't have a horrible reaction.  Fingers crossed I passed!

Workouts: This past week I've been slacking on the workout. :(  And my lower back is letting me know.  

Things that suck:  My need to slow down and take it easier.  So frustrating when my To Do list is a mile long.

Things that don't suck:  All of the baby's movements during the day.  So fun!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment