Wednesday, August 6, 2014

22 Weeks



How far along:  22 weeks

Baby size:  A spaghetti squash or papaya- 11 inches and 1 pound

Baby's progress:  Developing tiny tooth buds and features are becoming more distinct.  Baby is sleeping in cycles.

Weight gain:   0 pounds

Stretch marks:  No ma'am!  I'm still in LOVE with my Mama Bee's.  

Sleep: Pillow Fortress = Great Nights Sleep

Gender: Check back in December!

Movement:  All the time now.  Some big movements and lots of small ones.

Best moment this week: My appetite is beginning to come back!  As long as Justin distracts me during meal time, I'll eat most of what's on my plate.

Looking forward to: My mom's visit

Food cravings: I don't think I've had a 'craving' yet.  I'm leaning towards salty food, but there isn't anything that I HAVE to have.  I'm still loving salads. 

Belly Button - In or Out:  In, but much shallower.

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of cooking meat.  I can't wait for this one to end.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On. Thankfully we never got it re-sized and it's a touch loose.  

Labor signs: No and I'm hoping they stay away for at least the next 14 weeks.

What I miss:  Nothing really.  I feel great, my mood is upbeat and I'm loving being pregnant.

Symptoms: Some tailbone pain when I sit at work too long, nothing a walk won't fix.

Workouts: Walks at work and home in the evenings and home workouts with weights.

Things that suck:  Clothing not fitting.  It's getting frustrating having to weed more items out of my closet.  I don't really want to buy any more items, but I know I'm going to need to get a pair of jeans for the fall/winter and some more cami's.  My Niki Biki Cami's are rocking it and my others aren't going to stretch with my belly anymore.

Things that don't suck:  My mood!  Happiness is contagious, which makes me happier every day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment