Wednesday, January 3, 2018

21 Weeks



 How far along:  21 weeks

Baby size:  about 10.5 inches (as long as an endive or carrot) and 10-15 oz

Baby's progress:  Stronger kicks and hits

Weight gain:   5 pounds

Stretch marks:  None

Sleep: The stomach virus really did a number on me last week and I'm still not getting restful sleep.

Gender: Coming to a hospital near us this May!

Movement:  Pretty consistent kicks/hits throughout the day.  Movement is mostly focused very low.

Best moment this week: Pampering week :)  Chopped a few inches off my hair yesterday and have a pedi date on Friday

Looking forward to:  It's BIRTHDAY MONTH!  Bring on the cake all.month.long.

Food cravings:   Nothing really.  I want specific meals from specific restaurants (but by the time I think about driving there, sitting down, ordering, waiting for my food, and then eating....I've lost my appetite).

Belly Button - In or Out:  Half and half.  The top half wants to poke out, but mostly lays flat.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Food aversion is still around.  I cannot stand meat and I have a hard time eating.  

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On. Somehow it's looser now than 20 weeks ago? 

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss:  Sleeping on my stomach

Symptoms: Belly, kicks, and sense of smell.

Workouts: Sticking to the usual.

Things that suck:  Slowly outgrowing my heavy winter coat.  We've had negative temps (as the high!) for a few weeks so I'm hoping it's going to warm up soon!

Things that don't suck:  Lots of belly kisses from #wiggydiggy

21 weeks with #wiggydiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment