Friday, December 29, 2017

20 Weeks - Half Way!



How far along:  20 weeks

Baby size:  Ultrasound said around 15 oz
I, however, don't believe a measurement that comes from any of those appointments.
So...anywhere from 10-15 oz.

Baby's progress:  Baby is swallowing and filling their digestive track

Weight gain:   5 pounds!!

Stretch marks:  Nope, and I hope it stays that way

Sleep: This week was blah.
I was hit with the stomach bug  after Christmas and haven't slept well.

Gender: Coming to a hospital near us this May!

Movement:  Oh lordy yes.
This baby is a tumbler.  Such a different experience from #wiggydiggy!

Best moment this week: Ultrasound, heartbeat and Christmas with our 3 year old (such a fun time this year!!)

Looking forward to:  Some pampering time next week.  Haircut, pedicure, and girl time :)

Food cravings:   Wendy's Lemonade

Belly Button - In or Out:  Half and half.  The top half wants to poke out, but mostly lays flat.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Food aversion is still around.  I cannot stand meat and I have a hard time eating.  My stomach bug made my aversion ramp up and I'm struggling to eat anything.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On. Somehow it's looser now than 20 weeks ago? 

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss:  Extremely hot baths with a glass of wine.

Symptoms: Belly, belly, belly, and belly.

Workouts: Joined a new gym!  I'm excited to ramp up the incline on a treadmill and break a sweat.

Things that suck:  Stomach bug while pregnant.  Woof.

Things that don't suck:  I've reached the point where strangers want to "help".  It's so sweet (but currently unnecessary)  Check back in about 10 weeks friendly strangers!

Comparison Photos
#wiggydiggy on left, #babywigs on right


20 weeks with #wiggydiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment