Thursday, December 14, 2017

18 Weeks



 Current Update:

I'm sore.  Just achy all over.  Not sure if I'm coming down with a cold or I'm just growing.

Weight:  A pound or two.  The only upside to having no appetite while pregnant.
Kidding.  Kidding.
I have to force down a carnation instant breakfast every morning and I struggle to eat throughout the day.  Dinner time is the worst. :(

Stretch marks: Nope
I swear by Burts Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter.  Smells amazing and is super hydrating.

Sleep: Still an early bedtime and naps on the weekend.

Gender: A surprise!

Movement: Wiggling and kicking/punching.

Best moment this week: Coming home to my baby after a week.  His 20 minute hug and 100 kisses when I walked in the door were the highlight of my year.

Looking forward to: Christmas!

Food cravings:  Cold water and carbs.  I'm still not able to eat much.

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly.

Symptoms: Bump.  Sore boobs.  Constantly needing to pee!  

Workouts: Light weights, lots of squats.

Things that suck: Headaches.  This started after coming home from Hawaii and I'm thinking it's due to altitude and needing to drink more water.

Things that don't suck: Feeling the baby move!  GAH!  I love it so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment