Monday, December 4, 2017

#wiggydiggy - 3 Years



#wiggydiggy | 3 Years


nicknames | bug, munchkin, baby

stats | 31 lbs (44%)  height 38 1/2" (77%)

clothes | 3T clothes and size 7 shoes  

sleep | You like your bedtime around 830PM and you wake around 630AM .  You are taking 1 nap a day at school (2 hours long).  Naps at home range from 2 to 3 hours.

eats | You eat big breakfasts and lunches, but dinner is hit or miss.  Sometimes it's one bite of everything and that's it.  Other times you clean your plate.  You eat applesauce by the gallon and expect at least two every night before bed!  

loves | SPORTS!  All sports all the time.  Your other love is Might Machines - aka Construction Equipment.   You know all of their names and could play for hours in the dirt digging and dumping with your trucks.  


dislikes | Having to stop playing for any reason.  

firsts | You have an amazing memory and come home singing new songs almost every day.  This year you started peddling your bike (instead of pushing using your feet), started your first chores (picking up toys and cleaning your plate after meals), and we finally turned you around in your car seat!  You moved to a new school and you are THRIVING.  

Mama |  You are so smart!  You sing so many songs and are constantly surprising me with your stories.  You love to snuggle and you are so excited to be a big brother.  Some days you still look like a baby to me.  Others I can see you as a teenager and my heart breaks a little.  As much as I want to keep you at this age; so inquisitive and happy, I know that you are growing up right before my eyes.  I love your imagination (like building your own T-Ball stand in our living room!  We didn't know you even knew about T-Ball stands!) and how you tell us stories about your day.  

I love you so much sweetheart.  I pray that as you grow you will keep your generous and kind heart.  (and please keep giving me 100 kisses a day.)

Daddy | You are 3 years old and wow how the time has flown by.  You are an amazing kid with an incredible vocabulary.  I hear regularly from people who marvel at how well you speak and how many words you know.  You are also my little busy bee whether it be your Tonka Trucks or your many sports interests.  I love you so much and I love each and every day I get to spend with you.  I love seeing your smiling face when I come through the door after work and I love hearing your laugh in the morning.  Happy birthday my dear boy!  Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment