Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Pancakes and Pajamas

 On December 2nd, we threw #wiggydiggy's 3rd birthday party.

I wanted a simple theme with easy food since we would be hosting at our home again.
(Last year we went to the carousel)

I saw these adorable invites on Etsy and the theme was set!


I made a double batch of pancakes and roll of cinnamon roll waffles.
Seriously - the easiest thing to make and always a huge hit!
I'll post the 'recipe' soon!

There was a coffee bar for the adults and juice for the kids.

Us parents let the kids run around the living room and toy room until it was time to sing Happy Birthday and open gifts.





Nothing better than wearing pajamas until noon :)
(Especially with a baby bump! haha)

After gifts, the kids went back to playing for about an hour and then everyone headed home.

I was pleasantly surprised my house wasn't destroyed!
I have no clue how that happened, but I'm not going to complain.

#wiggydiggy had the best time playing with his friends and he's already asking if he can turn 4 and have another party.



No comments:

Post a Comment