Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Hawaii Recap

  To be totally honest, our trip wasn't the best.

We spent too much time driving around in the Jeep to not spend any real time at the destination we got too.

We spent the first three days dealing with dumb drama back home (it had to be dealt with, our kid was being impacted.)  That ruined the first half of the trip for me.  We did learn that we can never leave #wiggydiggy behind again.  We'll bring him and, most likely, my mother along.

Now - #wiggydiggy did AWESOME with us gone.  He told his MeMaw (my mom) every morning that 'Mama and Daddy are on a trip and I'm home with you!'.  My mom said he never cried and was happy the whole week.


Back to Hawaii.

It was colder than I expected.  I wish I had packed more pants and a good light jacket/sweatshirt.

Laying out in the sun was nice, because it never got over 79 the whole time we were there.

I still can't get over the stunning views.  One direction was gorgeous blue ocean and the other was lush green mountains.

The humidity level was perfect.  Coming home to dry Montana (ugh, this place is the WORST) was actually painful.  My skin hurts :(

















There are chicken everywhere.  And by chickens - I also mean Roosters.  You could hear them crowing all day long no matter where you were.

If you've ever watch Moana, you know about Hehe.  The scene where he freaks out on the raft in the ocean?  #wiggydiggy's favorite part.  Justin and I would crack up every time one crowed!  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment