Monday, January 6, 2014

Introducing........The House

A good portion of my posts will be about our house.  We bought a 1970's ranch in February and have spent every month updating something :)

To introduce you.......

The house!  (with added bonus of my lovely Jeep.  I 'heart' that Jeep so much)

 Such a happy sign!!

Our Guest Bath.  Now you can see what we are working with....
(yes, that is carpet on the floor)

The kitchen.

Living Room (blurry photo courtesy of my old blackberry)

Master bedroom look towards Master bath.


Obviously not all of the house is shown.  It's a 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath 2200 sq foot home.  My favorite part?  It has two living rooms!  Or a living room and a family room.  I love that J and I can keep the TV in only one room so we can enjoy company in another.

No comments:

Post a Comment