When I think about a goal, it can come at anytime of the year and last for any amount of time. Justin and I sat down and talked about our personal goals and our family goals.
Here are my personal goals:
- Actually use my gym membership. I.E. Go at least 4 times a week
- Get up when the alarm goes off. No more snoozing 10 times before my feet hit the floor
- Make breakfast every morning. (which is an added bonus of making coffee for Justin every morning)
- Keep the house "Visitor Clean" all the time.
- This one came about because of the home projects we've been working on. One room is always a slight disaster until the project is complete.
Pretty short and sweet. Each goal has a spin off into another - but those don't need to be listed.