Friday, April 4, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!  So grateful it's Friday, and this Friday I'm linking up with The Good Life, A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm, and Hello Happiness.  

ONE
It's a crafty afternoon!  My girl friend and I went shopping for supplies last week.  Can't wait to get started!


 TWO
Spring is really coming.  The weather has been in the low 50's and is suppose to hit the low 60's next week.  Spring is bringing out the happy in me!

THREE
We've finally made a decision on what windows we want and are working to schedule a time to get the first few replaced.  I can't wait to leave the windows open for the breeze.  No screens on our current windows have been making that difficult.

FOUR
We have a slightly busy weekend compared to our previous jam-packed weekends.  I'm so excited for a slight break.

FIVE
The Yellow bathtub is GONE!!   So many thanks to my hardworking husband.


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment