Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Home Tour - Guest Bedroom

One of our most 'finished' rooms is our guest bedroom.  While we do have a 4 bedroom home, we designated only one room as a guest bedroom.  We are still in the process of replacing the windows, doors and trim but at this time, there is not much left for us to do.  One room down, 8 rooms to go!


The guest bedroom is where I do all of my ironing.  It's also where Justin stores most of his casual clothes.  Our master closet is a bit on the small side for two clothes-horses.  We still need to put up a ceiling fan and mount the TV on the wall to open up space on the dresser.  At this time only the cabinet in the dresser is being used, I've emptied out all of the drawers!  The hope chest and rocking chair were my mother's.  They are so special to me and I can't imagine them not being in our home.  I do apologize for the steamer still in plain view.  It's too tall to fit in the closet :(  And I use it often, so it's more practical sitting out.  But if we have a guest using the room - I roll it into the office!

*****Update 4/7/14******
We went to Home Depot over the weekend and luck was on our side.  We found the wall mount and ceiling fan we wanted on SALE!







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment