Friday, January 30, 2015

Five on Friday

Today's my 'Golden Birthday'!!  Turning 30 on the 30th.  In that spirit, today will be birthday themed.


-One-
I had every intention of buying something for myself at the Gap/Old Navy sale.  Instead I placed an order for my lil' man.  I have a feeling this is how I'll shop from now on.  I guess I'll keep on shopping until I find something for myself!

-Two-
(most) of my family arrives today!!  #wiggydiggy is thrilled to meet his Grandpa, Aunt and Uncle
Uncle M

-Three-
Birthday cake and Super Bowl cake have been made!  Now I'll just let you guess which ones which.....



-Four-
My middle of the night nursing turned into a Happy Birthday surprise.  J woke up and refilled my water and helped with lil' man.  That could be my only gift and I'd be happy.  My family is everything.

-Five-
This lil' man.

Saying Happy Birthday Mom!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment