Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday Five

-One-
It's my Birthday Month!!

Yes, I celebrate all month long.  It started with me baking a cake on 12/31 to kick of January the best way and will end me with baking a cake on 1/31 to remember my amazing 30th birthday month :)

-Two-
This little guy:

Seriously, I have no idea how I'm going to go back to work.

-Three-
Being on maternity leave has given me ample time to focus on a few projects around the house.  Granted it's taking me longer to get them done due to nursing, but my goal is to have all of my last minute projects wrapped up before I become a working girl again.

Currently working on #wiggydiggy's Christmas thank you letters.

Next on my to do list?  Add all of my items to eBay and our local Helena Classifieds Site.

-Four-
Now that I'm back to my pre-pregnancy size, I can focus on my closet and the Capsule Project again.  I've already pulled out all of the maternity items and put them into three piles - sell, let girlfriends borrow, and save.  Now I just need to work on the rest of my closet.

-Five-
On a more serious note now.

I've suffered from depression since puberty.  Probably even before that, but I didn't understand it until I was older.  However, pregnancy was the best natural anti-depressant around.  I didn't want to kid myself so I filled my anti-depressant medicine in November to prepare for the 'baby blues' and my depression to come back.  I haven't taken one pill yet.  I'm still happy, every single day, and I'm able to handle my "triggers" without assistance.

During my pregnancy I faced my triggers and I made the decision that they no longer control me.  J supports me 100% and he also agreed that those triggers are not worth our time or energy.  My heart hurts for him though.  Some of my triggers used to be staples in his life before we were married. I'm not in high school anymore and I refuse to let high school behavior and petty rumors ruin our happiness.


Linking up
September Farm
Farmers Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment