Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Whole 30 Update

We are more than halfway through January and I thought I'd give you a quick update on our Whole30 progress.

Uh.....not the best.

The first week of January was a joke.  My fridge was PACKED full of leftovers from hosting Christmas and tailgating snacks for football.

Do you know how hard it is for me to just throw food away?  Didn't happen.  Instead we ate Whole30 for breakfast and lunch and then ate leftovers at dinner.  We made it through cleaning out the fridge and we've been doing much better (minus my coffee)  I really need to kick that habit.

My favorite dinner:
I'm not a food blogger.  Sorry.
Grilled chicken and onions with a side of avocado or roasted cauliflower.

Justin and I decided to continue into February!  Yay!
I'm getting back into making smoothies in the morning, but I'm in need of suggestions on what to replace my Greek yogurt with.  Ideas?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment